A second sexual assault allegation against Park Yoochun has been submitted to the police.
Local news outlet YTN reports that 20-something-year-old “A” has submitted charges of sexual assault against Park Yoochun to the Seoul Gangnam Police Station.
“A” is accusing Park Yoochun of sexual assault that allegedly occurred in December 2015 at a bathroom in an adult entertainment establishment/liquor bar. “A” claims she refused a number of times, but was sexually assaulted. She says she was afraid to come forth before because Park Yoochun is a top star and she was also afraid of losing her means of living, but after finding out something similar happened, she found the courage to come forth.
In the report by YTN, C-JeS Entertainment is said to have stated that the allegations are false.
Below is their official statement:
“Hello. This is C-JeS Entertainment.
“We apologize for worrying many people with our involvement in continuous scandalous cases.
“The recently reported second filed complaint against Park Yoochun are not true and we will take legal action for defamation and false accusation.
“We believe that he will be cleared of suspicion as the police are currently investigating the first lawsuit.
“We feel sad and regrettable to hear of news of another ridiculous lawsuit that has been filed through reports when Park Yoochun hasn’t even been asked for his testimony regarding the first case yet.
“Currently, Park Yoochun is in a state of great emotional shock. We ask for refrainment from reporting invalid and sensational news and hope that people will wait for the results from the investigation.
“In the case that Park Yoochun is found guilty of committing any crime, he will retire from the entertainment industry.
Earlier this week, JTBC reported that 24-year-old Ms. Lee filed charged against Park Yoochun on June 10 for sexual assault that occurred on June 4 in a bathroom at an adult entertainment establishment/liquor bar in Gangnam. Charges were later dropped by Ms. Lee, saying that the sexual relations were consensual. However, according to the law, the police are continuing to investigate the case.