Article: Lovelyz ‘all eyes on them’
Source: Herald Pop via Nate
1. [+760, -30] All the Seungri articles have disappeared… the money must be good for these trash journalists…
2. [+644, -57] The media is going to kill a kid. She obviously swore because the situation called for it. Who wouldn’t get pissed seeing swears about their parents or sexual comments? There’s no controversy to this ㅡㅡ
3. [+363, -40] They are people before they are celebrities. Would you just watch when your chat’s being spammed with stuff like that?
4. [+21, -9] I would’ve sworn too, the comments were nasty
5. [+20, -4] Enough’s enough, idols are people too
6. [+17, -3] The way people are making a big deal out of this makes it sound like they said a super bad swear or something but it wasn’t that bad
7. [+16, -2] Wow, all of Seungri’s articles have completely disappeared… is YG really a thug..? They’re not human.. ㅠ Why delete all the articles like that?
8. [+11, -2] They were put in a situation where they could do nothing but swear back…
9. [+9, -2] They turned on V app to chat with their fans and were instead spammed with sexual comments and even comments talking ill of their parents. They’re only human, I felt so bad for them… The hate comments were horrifying.
10. [+8, -4] I actually became more of a fan after seeing the swear. I hope all the haters get caught.
11. [+7, -3] Not like she swore for no reason, she did it in response to a hate comment, nothing wrong with that